Sir Food-A-Lot

Welcome! I hope you find reading this blog as enjoyable as I do writing it. I'm a guy who loves food. Yes, I realize that there are lots of us "bloggers" that love food. So, you ask yourself, why should I follow Sir Food-A-Lot? The answer is simple, I'm passionate and knowledgeable. I plan to give you fun things to read, including: restaurant reviews, recipes, and simple techniques to help the home cook take meals to a new level.

What will set my writing apart? I hope you will notice that I bring my own unique voice to the world of food. I will tell you what I learn, think, see, and taste in my words not the jargon that we all read in magazines and articles all over the place. You will truly get to learn Malcolm's (Sir Food-A-Lot) perspective and I hope it's entertaining and helpful. Your feedback is always taken seriously and incorporated when appropriate.

So, here we go...enjoy!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Anybody here...? I sure hope so!

I need to apologize for leaving you all hanging for so long. You all have been great to read my ramblings, give me feedback and some have even been brave enough to try my recipes. Crazy enough you've liked them. And then what do I do? Well naturally I stop writing. Duh! Let me say, my bad and that I will work harder.

More posts are coming your way. I'm working on what I think are some exciting things. I'm going to be including some great tips for adding flavor to your dishes, reviews of some restaurants, and new recipes.

There are some new things that I have in store for you too. I'm pretty excited about them so keep an eye open. One small thing that you will notice, I hope anyway, is that I'm going to review various cuisines. In these posts I will highlight a few different restaurants. I look forward to your thoughts on that approach. Just want to keep the writing fresh and non-formulaic so that you want to keep reading. As always your feedback will be appreciated.

I hope that you'll welcome me back with open arms and share my posts with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment